Before joining a direct selling company, make sure that you answer the questions on the 8 Point test to determine if the company is legitimate and not a pyramiding company.Here’s a brief explanation of each point.
1. Be wary of those saying “no selling required, just join and you’ll earn.”
2. Company paying out commission mainly from recruiting or inviting people to join is pyramiding.
3. A legitimate direct selling company has only one distributorship. Pyramiding companies encourages their distributors to have more than one account under one name, sometimes 3 headers, 7 headers, 15 headers and more.
The SEC considers these as “investment contracts” and partake the nature of “securities”. As a rule, selling of “securities” require a secondary license from the SEC. Hence, any person or company cannot offer for sale such “securities” without the said secondary license from the SEC..
4. Compensation paid from balancing of recruits on the left and right under a binary compensation plan is pyramiding. This is in violation of DTI AO#8 Series of 2002.
A legal binary plan pays out on balancing of sales volume and not on pairing of heads.
5. A distributor can still earn from repeat purchases in a legitimate direct selling company even if she/he stops recruiting.
6. A legitimate direct selling company should have a reasonable product return policy and a buyback policy.
7. Consumers should be willing to buy your product and not force through hard selling.
8. Is there a need for the product? Is the product beneficial? Distributors of a pyramiding company buy the product once for them to qualify to join then. Repeat purchases are less likely to happen. Emphasis is more on recruiting people than selling of the product.
Below are the current members of the Direct Selling Association of the Philippines as of July 6, 2018:
(The list of DSAP Members are alphabetically arranged and not based on ranking.Companies not included on the list means that they are not a member of DSAP. They have no right to claim that they are a member and has no right to use the logo of DSAP.)
1. 4Life Research Philippines, LLC
2. Amway Philippines, LLC
3. Avon Cosmetics, Inc.
4. BWL Health & Sciences, Inc.
5. Dakki Classics Concepts, Inc.
6. DLC Philippines Shareconomy, Inc.
7. Direct Shopping, Inc.
8. DXN International Private LTD
9. Edmark Philippines, Inc.
10. Empower Marketing, Inc.
11. Fern, Inc.
12. Forever Living Products Philippines, Inc.
13. Gano Itouch Philippines Inc.
14. Herbalife International Philippines, Inc.
15. Mary Kay Philippines, Inc.
16. Max International
17. Neolife International, Inc.
18. New Image International Far East (Philippines), Inc.
19. Nu Skin Enterprises Philippines, LLC
20. Philkraft Wellness Corporation
21. Qnet Philippines
22. Reliv Philippines, Inc.
23. Sophie Paris Philippines, Inc.
24. Sunrider Philippines, Inc.
25. Tupperware Brands Philippines, Inc.
26. Unicity Network Philippines, Inc.
27. Waters Philippines
28. Xyngular Philippines, Inc.
29. Youngevity Global, LLC
For me I join DXN International Private LTD because of the simple system and affordable products. It’s easy to expand international over 180 countries world wide with our ONE WORLD ONE MARKET Buisness Concept.
For more information contact me now and join for free.